What You Need: Eyeshadow palette with dark shades like black, brown, and deep purple Shimmer eyeshadow Eyeshadow brushes Eyeliner Volumizing mascara or falsies
1. Apply an eye primer to prolong your makeup. Use a neutral eyeshadow base. Cover your lid with dark eyeshadow.
2. Use a black eyeliner pencil to thicken your top lash line. Blend the line with a firm brush. Blend it completely to create a gradient appearance.
3. Line the bottom waterline's outer corners for depth. Shimmery eyeshadow highlights your inner corners and lower lash line. Glam up with falsies!
2. Simple Winged Liner
What You Need: Beige eyeshadow Eyeliner pencil Eyeshadow brushes Q-tip
1. Set your eye primer. Blend beige eyeshadow using a fluffy brush. Draw a tiny line on your top lash line with an eyeliner pencil to create a modest wing at your outer corner. As shown, your wing should rise.
2. Line up with a tiny eye brush. Q-tips can repair eye imperfections. Lightly shade your lower lashes.
3. Apply dark brown or black eyeshadow to the outer corners of your lower lash line using a tiny brush. Lightly shade your lower lashes.
3. Summer Ombre Effect
What You Need: Beige eyeshadow Orange eyeshadow Eyeshadow brushes Highlighter Black eyeliner
1. Apply a beige eyeshadow after priming your lid. Blend orange eyeshadow with your finger.
2. Flat eyeshadow brush to color lower lash line. Create a delicate upper lash line wing with your eyeliner pencil.
3. Shimmer the inner corner and lower lash line. Apply volumizing mascara to curled lashes.