Makeup Tips For Your Uneven Lips
1. To begin, prepare your lips for makeup application by applying a moisturizing lip balm or primer. This will help the makeup go on smoothly and evenly.
2. The next step is to create a clean canvas by applying a very tiny coat of concealer along the lip lines.
When you apply the lip liner in this manner, you will be able to draw perfectly even lines on both the top and the bottom of your lips!
3. Those who have lips that aren't even should use a lip pencil to outline their upper lip,
first ensuring that both of the sides of the top lip are aligned with one another, and then repeating the process for their lower lips.
4. The next step is to smudge the lip liner using an extremely light hand in order to smooth out any uneven or harsh edges and produce a natural finish.
5. Take cautious when utilizing this ruse! In order to avoid having the lip liner look unattractive,
it needs to be applied with a very light hand and blended in thoroughly.
click below button for more stories