How To Wear Pencil Eyeliner
Pen, gel, or pencil eyeliners make your eyes seem amazing. This article is for beginners who want to master pencil eyeliner. A step-by-step tutorial to thick lash lines is here.
Beginners can apply eyeliner from thin to thick lines. Perfecting eyeliner takes practice. Scroll down for makeup tips!
You may master several tactics and techniques to obtain a waterproof, perfect, and long-lasting look. However, a few crucial points sum them up.
Blending and applying makeup is key to achieving a dramatic winged cat-eye or dazzling effect.
To acquire fashion ideas, watch professional videos and copy pros. These simple methods can help you apply eyeliner with a pencil:
1. Clean and prime eyes. Loose powder will keep eyeliner on greasy lids. Draw a line from the middle of the lid to the outer corner along the upper lash line.
2. You can fill in gaps if you don't get a line along the lash line. Trace a straight line.
3. Again, trace the lash line from the middle of the lid to the inner corner. Trace a narrow line.
4. After this, lightly stroke the eye liner pencil to cover the gap between the traced line and the lash line. First-time thick lines are fine. You'll become used to drawing lines after a few tries.
5. Draw a line from outer corner to inner corner along the bottom lash line. Draw from the outer corner of the top lash line.
6. Use a smudge brush or fingertips afterward. Smudge below lash line.
click below button for more stories