How To Remove Waterproof Mascara Safely
With Eye Makeup Remover
What You Need: An eye makeup remover (We recommend trying the Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover or the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover)
1. Apply some eye makeup remover on a cotton pad. Close your eyes and place a cotton pad on top of your lashes for a few seconds.
2. Wipe the pad gently downwards, towards your lash tips. Repeat until all traces of mascara have been gone.
3. Go over any left-over spots with a Q tip soaked in eye makeup remover. It will be more precise and controllable, as well as faster.
With Micellar Water
What You Need: Oil-infused micellar water (We suggest the Garnier Skin Active Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water)
1. Apply micellar water with cotton pads. Close your eyes and place the cotton pad on your lashes for 10 seconds.
2. Wipe gently toward the lashes. Repeat with new pads or oil-dipped Q-tips until all the product is gone.
With Coconut Oil, Olive Oil Or Almond Oil
What You Need: Cold-pressed virgin coconut oil or olive oil
1. Oil a cotton pad. Rest this pad on your eyelid for a moment.
Wipe gently toward your lash tips.
2. Repeat until the mascara formula splits and your lashes are mascara-free. Wet wipes can remove eye oil residue.
click below button for more stories