How To Do Winged Eyeliner
1. Take an eyeliner pencil and draw a long line from the corner of your eye to the corner of your forehead. Change the length depending on how long you want the wing to be.
2. Now, put the pencil on the end of this line and draw a line that curves slightly inward and goes all the way to the inner corner of your eye.
3. If you can't get the same line to go all the way to the inner corner in one go, go at least halfway into your upper lash line and then keep going.
Make sure the line gets thinner slowly, especially if you have small eyes.
4. Now, fill in the space between the top and lower lines that make up your wing until no skin shows.
5. If you don't mind a softer finish, don't change it. But if you want your wings to be more striking and bold,
take a liquid eyeliner and carefully trace along the lines you made with the pencil eyeliner.
6. Also, if you want to do this step, you can let the edges of the lines you make with the pencil eyeliner be a little rough.
The rough edges will be hidden by the liquid eyeliner, which will leave a smooth finish.
click below button for more stories