DIY Homemade Lip Balms
DIY Beeswax And Coconut Lip Balm
What You Need: 1 tablespoon grated beeswax
1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
A little dash of organic raw honey
2 capsules of vitamin E
1. Melt beeswax in a boiler, adding coconut oil and honey halfway through. Mix ingredients.
2. 2 vitamin E oil capsules. After it cools, put it in a tin or old lip balm bottle. Apply to dry lips.
DIY Mint Chocolate Lip Balm
What You Need: 2 teaspoons white beeswax pellets
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
2 teaspoons sweet almond oil
A few drops of peppermint oil
1. Melt white beeswax pellets in a double boiler or microwave.Mix cocoa powder until smooth.
2. Stir with sweet almond and peppermint oils. After cooling, pour it into tiny containers to keep.
3. Use this tasty lip balm when your lips need substantial moisture. Yum! Right?
Homemade Raspberry And Lemon Lip Balm
What You Need: 2 teaspoons raspberry gelatin mix
2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
3-4 drops of lemon essential oil
A spoon and a microwave-safe bowl
1. Start by microwaving solid coconut oil for 20 seconds. Blend in raspberry gelatin.
2. The gelatin should melt in the microwave again, turning the oil a rich raspberry hue.Mix with lemon essential oil.
3. Gently pour the mixture into the lip balm container and refrigerate until hardened.
click below button for more stories