Classic Fideo Recipe
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 ounces fideo pasta
2 cups chicken broth
1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
2 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup shredded Mexican cheese
1. In a large pan or saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add the fideo pasta and cook for about 2 minutes, until it turns golden brown.
3. Into the pan, put the chicken stock, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder.
4. Cover, turn the heat down to low, and cook for 15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
5. Mix in the Mexican cheese, and then serve.
Calories per Serving
click below button for more stories